Thank you for purchasing from Liberty Theatre.
1. All sales are final. No request for cancellations, changes, or refunds is accepted.
2. If your tickets are to be mailed, you should receive them within a reasonable amount of time, generally 7 to 10 days. If you do not, please contact Liberty Theatre – no later than 5 pm on the day of a weekday performance or 4 pm on a Saturday for a Saturday or Sunday performance to ensure proper Liberty Theatre attention.
3. If your tickets are to be “held at will call,” they will be at the venue box office at the time of performance unless otherwise noted on the event page. Please check the event page if the performance is held at a venue other than The Liberty Theatre. The box office is usually open no later than two hours before curtain time. It would be helpful to arrive early to allow for parking and avoid the last-minute rush.
4. You must have the credit card you used for the purchase with you for identification. If someone else is picking up the tickets, either that same credit card or a photocopy of it with an authorization note from you must be presented. It would also be helpful to have a copy of your order confirmation and the confirmation number with you.
5. If a performance is either canceled or postponed, Liberty Theatre will make every effort to contact every patron via e-mail, time permitting.
6. While Liberty Theatre regrets the inconvenience caused by these circumstances, Liberty Theatre cannot be held responsible for any cost or damage such postponement or cancellation may incur. Similarly, the conduct of events and performances for tickets purchased is the sole responsibility of the events’ organizers and venue operators. Liberty Theatre cannot be held responsible or liable for injuries, loss, or damages incurred by patrons while attending these events.
7. All patrons purchasing from Liberty Theatre must do so in the light of the above limitations.
8. Refunds on tickets purchased are made for a canceled or postponed event only. In all instances, when a ticket is refunded, only the cost of the ticket is refunded.
9. All donations made alongside your ticket sale are made to The Liberty Theatre.
10. The Liberty Theatre reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. The Liberty Theatre does not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, color, age, disability, sex, gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other federally or state-recognized protected class.