OPEN, SAFE, AND READY TO SEAT YOU The health and safety of our performers, patrons, volunteers, staff, and community are our top priorities. Please read about the protocols we have in place to ensure that your visit to our Theatre is a safe and pleasant one. It’s best to check this page closer to your visit for the most up-to-date information.
All guests who attend events or gatherings at The Liberty Theatre must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by the date of their visit. Patrons can show either paper or electronic documentation (including a photo of your vaccination card), along with a photo ID.
If you are unable to be vaccinated, you may provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours before your performance.
“Fully vaccinated” means that at least 14 days have passed since receiving the second dose of a two-dose vaccine series or 14 days after receiving a single-dose vaccine.
The Liberty Theatre will accept ANY ONE of the following methods for proving vaccination, along with a photo ID:
- Physical vaccination card
- Photo of vaccination card
- Other official documentation clearly displaying your name and the date(s) on which vaccine doses were administered, such as a visit summary provided by the organization administering the vaccine.
- Minors with a vaccination card, but no photo ID, may accompany an adult with both vaccination card and photo ID.
EXEMPTIONS: Patrons who are unvaccinated must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours before entering The Liberty Theatre, along with a photo ID. Proof will be accepted in the following forms:
- Physical negative test result
- Photo of negative test result
- Email from a test provider verifying negative test result
- App verifying negative test result
- Minors with a negative test result, but no photo ID, may accompany an adult with photo ID and either proof of vaccination or a negative test result.
If you are unable to provide vaccine or negative test proof, we will gladly work with you to reschedule your visit.
If you have any questions or concerns about complying with these new rules, please contact the Box Office.
- If you are not currently vaccinated, you can find out when, where, and how to get a free COVID-19 vaccine HERE.
- Information about COVID-19 tests can be found HERE.
- Lost your vaccination card? You can request a copy of your vaccination record HERE.
- Find other arts organizations that are requiring proof of vaccination HERE.
In addition to our vaccine policy, we are requiring that everyone in the building wear an appropriate facial mask that covers their mouth and nose. Masks are required in all areas of the complex.
Masks may be removed temporarily while actively eating or drinking in the concessions or seating areas. Please return to your seat and keep your mask on in the lobbies. Masks may not be removed in any space if you are not actively eating or drinking.
If you’re not sure which kind of mask is appropriate, check out this handy guide.
We have a robust and fully operating HVAC system that is well maintained and inspected regularly.
We have enhanced cleaning protocols in place, as well as hand sanitizer stations available throughout the building.
For those who prefer a touchless experience we offer print-at-home and mobile tickets.
“LT’s Underground” bar and concessions stand will be open. Masks may be removed or pulled aside while actively eating or drinking in designated areas.
Ticket Guarantee: Buy With Confidence
We understand that we are in uncertain times. If for any reason we must cancel a performance, or if you are unwell, unable, or unwilling to attend, we will honor your request to exchange, reclassify, or refund tickets. Please contact us if you have any concerns and together we will find an option that works best for you.
Thank you for helping us keep our community safe and enabling the return to live performances!
Although we are taking extra precautions for your safety during our events, we cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed to COVID-19 while on the premises. By purchasing a ticket to an event you acknowledge that there is an inherent risk of exposure and that you voluntarily assume the risk.